Here are some of the opportunities that we have had sent to us for the month of March 2018.
- Brett Martin – Junior Process Technician – click here to see the job description. This is a good opportunity for those with a Science/Technology background.
- Dale Farm – Food Manufacturing Apprenticeship. Get paid while you work and study the NVQ Level 2 qualification in Food Manufacture. Click here to read the flyer.
- Parents’ Information Event University of UlsterUlster University would like to invite parents and guardians of Year 12 and 13 students to our Parents’ Information Event. Students are welcome to attend.Saturday, 14th April, 9.30am – 1.00pm, Belfast Campus.This event will provide an excellent opportunity for you to find out about:· Course options
· The UCAS application process
· Employability of Ulster graduates
· Student finance
To register and to find out more www.ulster.ac.uk/parentsevent
- Mercedes Benz Apprenticeship Opportunities – 002 Apprentice App Pack Flyer 2018